Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tourney Thread

And Pitt begins to play stupid. Alas

Brian Anderson's skill of calling a baseball game is coming in handy with the "scoring" in this game.

47 points...I'm sure Badger fans must be so proud. What a f'n lucky team...Robinson misses 10 straight to end the game, including two from point blank range. Whatever. If things follow script like they usually do for UW now Weber St will beat Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    And Pitt begins to play stupid. Alas
    And on.... Kept dribbling in the for unforced to's

How the BIG10-14 gets awarded 3 wins today is beyond me. Some of the worst basketball I have ever witnessed from this supposed "power" conference. Don't know how I will even handle it if Bucky beats Xavier. It will be a long, long spring and summer.

Huggy Bear just got T'd up, putting his team down by double figures. If they lose, that's two of my final four down and my bracket is toast. Why does that not bother me?

Some big upsets and some are not even close. A weird year for Div I BB

Well Xavier apparently does not plan on being the second #2 to go down today.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I believe goose's post missed a "not" in there. I am guessing he meant to say his point is the Power 5 are not the end all be all in hoops.
    Correct Mac, thanks for the catch

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Correct Mac, thanks for the catch
    I'll just say that a major conference does not have a 14-4 champ either miss the field or get in the field as a 10 seed. It does have half the teams get in each year on average and earns multiple protected seeds each year.
    #BringShakaHome

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast