Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UWM fires Rob Jeter - Press Release

What wait does Phyllis King have? She's the Vice Provost. How could she possibly have had more influence than the chancellor?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    What wait does Phyllis King have? She's the Vice Provost. How could she possibly have had more influence than the chancellor?
    Good question, nobody three years ago who are friends with Jeter gave me an answer.
    March Madness starts in November

Doesn't exactly speak well of Lovell
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Doesn't exactly speak well of Lovell

No, but he came in and hired an AD for a department that was already a complete mess. He did fine in hiring Marquette's AD.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejohn View Post
    No, but he came in and hired an AD for a department that was already a complete mess. He did fine in hiring Marquette's AD.
    How can you say that yet? The AD seems like a decent guy but I have no idea whether it's a good hire yet. If he's repaired relations with Strong and other big donors, then that's a positive. If his coaching hires turn out to be good, then he's a very good AD. Honestly, I have no way of knowing right now whether it was a good hire. I certainly hope so though.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

He has come highly recommended and seems to have good relations with everyone. A good indication that an AD is doing his or her job is when you do not hear about it.

A better indication is if they start winning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12