Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big East final

Big East final

Texting with Gato who is a few rows behind the bench. He said The World's Most Famous Arena(tm) is electric. It's full and split 50-50 between Hall and Nova fans. Best possible final for fans given proximity since X would not have brought many additional fans. Years past it was often lopsided with fans - Cuse and UConn could take over.

Agree with one other point Gato texted: Big 14 is not like this. No one is like this. Other conferences cannot mimic the history and connection of the Big East as the soul of college hoops and their connection with The World's Most Famous Arena(tm). That's why the B14 tourney there next year will not have the same juice.

If you haven't been to the BET, you've got to go. Words don't do it justice, it just has to be experienced by every Marquette fan.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Don't need Gato to tell us that. You can feel the energy in the building!

Side not the B1G is in Washington, DC next year. 2018 in MSG.
    March Madness starts in November

Ok,Ok..... I'll go next year!

Nova's possible #1 seed is going down the drain. Whitehead on fire.

SHU is putting on a show. Nova may lose its one seed.

Seton Hall moving on up though. If they win will probably have Nova as a 2, X as a 2/3 and Hall in the 5/6 area.

Fox's coverage has been awesome. Love the way they broadcast the national anthem and intros. They are treating the tournament as the event it is.

Also, anyone else notice that when they show Molly McGrath, her blinks spell out "Caribou Jim" in morse code? Or at least that's what Caribou was telling me.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Why isn't Whitehead in any of the mock drafts?

Chris Mack: "'[Whitehead's] a monster, he's the best player in the league. I voted for him. He is the real freaking deal."

Oh oh, here comes the Gus effect!
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Why isn't Whitehead in any of the mock drafts?

Chris Mack: "'[Whitehead's] a monster, he's the best player in the league. I voted for him. He is the real freaking deal."
    Kind of Wade-like at the same age. Ankle breaker with passing ability.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast