Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big East Tournament Thread

If I'm the Bucks, I want Dunn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    GM quandary: It is your pick and Dunn, Whitehead, Bentil and Henry are available--who do you draft?
    It's really between Dunn and Henry and I would pick based on the needs of the team. You might be able to get Bentil in the 2nd round (Chad Ford has him a potential late 1st rounder). Whitehead could be had as a free agent. Ford doesn't even have him as a top 100 prospect (unless I completely missed his name). Not that Chad Ford knows everything, but he's usually not that far off.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    It's really between Dunn and Henry and I would pick based on the needs of the team. You might be able to get Bentil in the 2nd round (Chad Ford has him a potential late 1st rounder). Whitehead could be had as a free agent. Ford doesn't even have him as a top 100 prospect (unless I completely missed his name). Not that Chad Ford knows everything, but he's usually not that far off.
    The Bucks biggest need, if they maintain most of the current roster, is a better shooting point guard than MCW. I think Dunn would fit that bill, but not sure he will be around when the Bucks pick.

Henry would probably play the same slot that Parker plays, so the Bucks are set at that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    The Bucks biggest need, if they maintain most of the current roster, is a better shooting point guard than MCW. I think Dunn would fit that bill, but not sure he will be around when the Bucks pick.

Henry would probably play the same slot that Parker plays, so the Bucks are set at that position.
    For the Bucks it's a no-brainer to choose Dunn...their absolute biggest need is a PG who can shoot. I was talking previously as a fictitious GM for a fictitious NBA team.

Dunn is not a very consistent shooter. Not sure of his range either.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Whitehead is not going undrafted.

Long them I really like Whiteheads potential. Dunn needs to improve as a shooter....love his athleticism and defense.

I think Whitehead will come back. I have not seen him in any first round mock drafts, so it would be chancy for him to come out. One more year building on what he and Seton Hall did this year and he could move well into the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I think Whitehead will come back. I have not seen him in any first round mock drafts, so it would be chancy for him to come out. One more year building on what he and Seton Hall did this year and he could move well into the first round.
    Whitehead appears to have the mindset that he can't get to the NBA soon enough, ready or not. He probably saw himself being 1 and done coming out of high school as a McDonald's All-American. I think he declares for the draft after a strong season by both himself and Seton Hall.

For those at MSG, how has attendance been? It looks packed on TV.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast