Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big East Tournament Thread

Big East Tournament Thread

GTown playing Nova tough right now. Gtown up 27-25 with 47.4 secs left in the first half.

Halftime show observes that last night's MU game had 60+ free throws and that G'town played last night so they might falter. Our hosts missed the interesting connection: Tim Clougherty was a ref in the MU game last night and a quick glance and it looks like he's doing the Nova-G'town game. If so, how can he do the late game and today's early game? How can he call them so differently?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I write from the confines of The World's Most Famous Arena. Clogherty is calling this game entirely different than last night. No one knew what a foul was last night. Why isn't Clougherty the fourth official?

44-42 Nova 11:42 left.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I write from the confines of The World's Most Famous Arena. Clogherty is calling this game entirely different than last night. No one knew what a foul was last night. Why isn't Clougherty the fourth official?
    Maybe he's too tired to blow his whistle after calling the late game last night.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Wow, what happened? I turned away for a second and now Nova is up 67-53 with 3:39 left.

Looks like Nova will take care of business against G'Town.

Arcidiacano controlled the game. Strong MVP push.

O'Connell doing Butler - PC, meaning we haven't seen Driscoll, Stephans (ugh), Gaffney (double ugh) or Corbett (quintuple ugh) yet unless they are the 4th official at one of the afternoon game. I'll take Driscoll even with the double Ts.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast