Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Green Bay

Congrats to Green Bay

They beat Wright State 78-69 to win a NCAA bid.

Marquette now has the longest ncaa tourament drought for state of Wisconsin schools. Let's fix that starting tomorrow.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by milkbone View Post
    They beat Wright State 78-69 to win a NCAA bid.
    I really liked the hire of Linc Darner from D2 National Champion, Florida Southern. He wants his team to average between 80 to 90 points per game. He will be a hot target in the off-season.

Good for GB and as an added bonus it will make BB Fran's head explode. He hates GB almost as much as MU. Still don't understand why the Horizon made Detroit the permanent site seems for the mid-majors the highest seed gets home court has worked well. Guessing 3k in the stands at the Joe tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I really liked the hire of Linc Darner from D2 National Champion, Florida Southern. He wants his team to average between 80 to 90 points per game. He will be a hot target in the off-season.
    Too early in his tenure to be a hot target maybe after year 3 to see if his style is sustainable.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Marquette now has the longest ncaa tourament drought for state of Wisconsin schools. Let's fix that starting tomorrow.
    The UW reporter for MU's flagship station gleefully pointed that out on Twitter immediately after the game ended.

Quote Originally Posted by sailwi View Post
    Too early in his tenure to be a hot target maybe after year 3 to see if his style is sustainable.
    Have you seen his pay at Green Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    The UW reporter for MU's flagship station gleefully pointed that out on Twitter immediately after the game ended.
    I hate some peoples opinions on things, when many just want to be a hater, but in this case it's a fact.

I loved Darner's interview after the game. He wants them to play free and loose and take open shots. Said something like "I see offensive plays with seven passes where oftentimes the first pass was the best one." Trevor Anderson is going to have fun playing in that system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast