Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Erin Andrews

OT - Erin Andrews

Erin Andrews is awarded $55 million in her lawsuit.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

How much of it is owed by Caribou for his "incident" with Miss Andrews?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

None. That was handled very quietly. Besides, he found her difficult because of her nasally voice. Not quite up to his standards.

She's going to see very little of that $55M. $28M is supposed to come from the guy who filmed her...I doubt his net worth is anything after a few years in jail and attorney fees). The other $26M is owed by the franchisee Mariott hotel, which I'm sure will declare bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    None. That was handled very quietly. Besides, he found her difficult because of her nasally voice. Not quite up to his standards.
    Her voice was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    She's going to see very little of that $55M. $28M is supposed to come from the guy who filmed her...I doubt his net worth is anything after a few years in jail and attorney fees). The other $26M is owed by the franchisee Mariott hotel, which I'm sure will declare bankruptcy.
    I doubt she needs or cares about the money. The big point is that it should not have happened and she ought to be treated as a professional doing a job. If she either puts a franchise hotel out of business or gets a bunch of money from them, she will have made her point. Good for her.

Good for her. That was creepy and quite frankly, Marriott's initial response was complete BS. Like unclejohn said, I don't think it was as much about the money as it was proving a point.

The creepiness factor - Erin Andrews is scorching hot. If someone would say, "nude photos or videos of Erin" most guys would say, 'Really? Where?" But when it came out, the way it happened also came out and many guys, myself included, had no interest in seeing it. Not that way.

This was beyond creepy and that guy should be strung up by his satchel.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Good for her, I know she wont see all the money but nobody should ever have to experience that so I am happy that they dropped the hammer on the guy.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    The creepiness factor - Erin Andrews is scorching hot. If someone would say, "nude photos or videos of Erin" most guys would say, 'Really? Where?" But when it came out, the way it happened also came out and many guys, myself included, had no interest in seeing it. Not that way.

This was beyond creepy and that guy should be strung up by his satchel.
    Us men are most definitely the creepier gender.

SI's Richard Deitsch weekly Sunday column paints a picture of how creepy we can be, although Prince Fielder showed how nice a gentleman he can be:

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2016/0...n-media-safety

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast