Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Despite the loss still a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Bo has done nothing illegal. Non fans will just say tsk, tsk...what a dirty old man is Bo Ryan. Doubt that Madison or Milwaukee media will pick up on this as it really is not newsworthy. If they do, it's just a momentary embarrassment. It could have beens newsworthy if Bo was still coach. Obviously that is why he retired when he did.
    Technically, Adultery is a felony in Wisconsin. But whatevs.

JS Online has been mute on this today. Would love to hear that discussion in the Journal building.

Things have spiraled downward for Pitino when it came out about his Italien Restaurant love affair, right?

Seeing the press will cover this up, it won't be a big deal other than for us Warrior fans.

I would have preferred a W today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamostradamus View Post
    What, you want to focus on the dumpster fire of our season instead?
    The game was a dumpster fire, not our season.

Wisconsin State Journal is reporting the woman is Robin Van Ert, a massage therapist from Madison

JS now reporting. Apparently Potrykus knew this at least before the Holiday Bowl. He is being chided in the comments section for not reporting it.

Great comment:

"I think this situation confirms that the Journal Sentinel and the State Journal are only extensions of the UW sports information office."

Question: Is there a moral turpitude clause in Bo's contract? Couldn't find a copy online (it is a public record). If so, it raises a whole host of questions: Did Barry know Bo violated his contract terms? If this isn't moral turpitude, what is? Are Bucky fans claiming this is the only mistress?
    Last edited by Hamostradamus; 03-05-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Someone said Bo did nothing illegal - misuse of state funds is illegal. If she flew to Vegas with Bo on a state owned airplane, or on a private jet funded by state, that is misuse of funds and illegal.
    Last edited by IWB; 03-05-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Someone said Bo did nothing illegal - misuse of state funds is illegal. If she flew to Vegas with Bo on a state owned airplane, or on a private jet funded by state, that is misuse of funds and illegal.
    "if" is the question and I've raised that point a couple times during the past 5 months. I have not read everything, but is there evidence that you are referring to?

A the definitive account is on the Wisconsin State Journal website. She calls him a predator. She has hired a lawyer. I don't think this is near the end.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast