Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Despite the loss still a great day!

Despite the loss still a great day!

Just ignore today's game and focus on Bo Ryan's comeuppance. Look at his statement to, of course, Andy Katz. He acts as if his 5+ year affair was no big deal. He did nothing wrong and his wife is strong. He goes on to say he retired to give Greg Gard the job and that his retirement is entirely unrelated to his banging on the side, you know, because the University investigation determined that he didn't commit the crime of Misconduct in Public Office. This guy is a first class *******--just to even make a statement today. Moreover, his world of morality makes him the good guy because he went back to his wife AND he is so selfless, he retired to give Gard the job. Give me a frickin' break. Mrs. Gato, speaking as a woman, said this will cause the other woman/women to take this up a notch. Just think, the University is doing an investigation of his whole mistress situation while they were on the Final Four run. If he really had a mistress at the FF as has been rumored, that would be so incredibly ballsy. Then, with all of this in the background, he fails to credit Duke and, rather, says UW does it the right way without one and dones like Duke--WHILE AN INVESTIGATION INTO HIS OWN wrong doing is going on! This is just beautiful. Bucky gets to its first NC game in the modern era and it will forever be tainted. How could this get any better?

I don't give a rat's a** about the badgers. Not a great day.

Come on man. This is weak.

It's embarrassing for Bo and Bucky, yes. But it's already yesterday's news and he is not the first philanderer in college BB. Still not a great day for MU. Though, I must say that Diamond Stone must have been duly impressed by Bo's family values when Bo brought his wife along to see Diamond play last year.

Not old news. This is confirmation of an investigation going on last season. Add to that, now the local media has to cover it because it has been on ESPN, not just Buzzfeed. Bo's reaction may initiate a bimbo eruption. It is all on the public table now. This is a big deal, now out in public, tainting the greatest achievement of our biggest rival.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Come on man. This is weak.
    What, you want to focus on the dumpster fire of our season instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    It's embarrassing for Bo and Bucky, yes. But it's already yesterday's news and he is not the first philanderer in college BB. Still not a great day for MU. Though, I must say that Diamond Stone must have been duly impressed by Bo's family values when Bo brought his wife along to see Diamond play last year.
    Yesterday's news to this board and others, but now that it is out in public, it changes the dynamics and dialogue. How much? Time will tell, but I suspect it will be a topic of discussion on air and in offices around the state.

That said, I cannot take an solace in the outing to replace the sour taste of the game.

While it blows that MU lost, I am enjoying the news.

Old news? Yes, to us, but casual fans have no idea. I have many Badger friends that still didn't believe me, or others who are from Zmadison and had never even heard about it.

Media attacks MU when players are underage in a bar, but cover up wasted recruit stories and this Bo fiasco. No more hiding now - it's just getting started.

The media in Wisconsin will spin this as old news and accept the BS offered by the government school's PR flacks.

Bo has done nothing illegal. Non fans will just say tsk, tsk...what a dirty old man is Bo Ryan. Doubt that Madison or Milwaukee media will pick up on this as it really is not newsworthy. If they do, it's just a momentary embarrassment. It could have beens newsworthy if Bo was still coach. Obviously that is why he retired when he did.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast