Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This Game Fixed?

Is This Game Fixed?

Sorry, but I have to wonder. At the end of the Villanova-Georgetown game and at the beginning of the MU-Butler game the network already had us locked for 7th place in the bracket (not true if we would win today). It makes me wonder if the Big East told these officials to make sure Butler wins this game so they can get into the NCAAs. The calls the refs made to put us in such a hole from behind were inexcusable. Talk about home cooking. I know Marquette has not played well buy they are playing more than 5 guys on the floor. They have been playing eight.

John Cahill should be fired as head of Big East officiating. The refs have to be held more accountable and so should Cahill. If Commissioner Val Ackerman doesn't have teh balls to fire him then she should be fired.

I've never checked, but I don't think Val has balls at all.

Just an expression Mr Know-It-All

Oh. I get it now.

You actually expected people to take your fixed question seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You are really, really immature. Grow-up

Who started calling who names??? Hint: not me.

Well, I would have thought you' d like that name, Mr Know-It-All. At least I didn't call you an arrogant, narcissistic a-whole. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.

Did you wear a tin foil hat when you typed all these posts? Or just the first one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast