Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Butler Game Thread

We can't buy a call right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ge1974 View Post
    Once again the refs suck big time,
    Yep, and very one-sided.

Unbelievable calls. The little guard from Butler charges and gets a blocking call and Sandy barely pushes off and gets a charge. Jones uses his lead arm every time. If they call that on Sandy they better call it on Jones.

Henry and Traci are getting chippy as a result.

This is quite frankly the worst display of officiating this season. How the F#$#%k foes Luke get called for a foul on a guy shooting a 3 point shot and the guy doesn't get 3 FTs. The foul on Sandy was comical. I thought Wojo should have gotten a T and get in the refs grill.

Bad refs or not, MU has not played very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Now down 45-27. Ouch.

Outside of that one stretch, Marquette has looked terrible. Getting seriously out hustled.

MU takes some of the stupidist shots i have ever seen a team take....This Butler defense is ranked 119 in the country...you are making them look special. Nah, let's not get the ball inside...let's just jack up stupid, quick jumpshots. And inevitably EVERY time they do that at crucial parts of games, it KILLS them. Guess they wanna play 4 in 4 days. You worked Butler over at home....you stopped Jones, now you can't??

nobody can guard Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Yes, but they factored in MU not playing well. When MU was on the run, 3 critical blown calls against MU. Tough not to let that crappy officiating get into the minds of a young team on the road.

The BE officiating has been awful all season. This was the worst of the worst.

I suspect, though, sultan will defend them as he typically does.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast