Thread: Luke stessed for game

Luke stessed for game

Luke just came on floor dressed for game. Powder blues today

Brain fart & typing on phone. Henry dressed. Mea culpa

Luke not the only one stressed Mayor. I am very stressed with our continued stupidity.

Drinking again Mayor?

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Drinking again Mayor?
    God knows I want to after watching this

The Mayor got some TV time today - not too far behind the MU bench. His body language spoke volumes - arms folded with a "I'm not happy with what I am seeing...that and although they renovated this place, it still smells like an old CYO."

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Brain fart & typing on phone. Henry dressed. Mea culpa
    Well, the way he played today, perhaps it was more of a visionary title than a "brain fart and typing on the phone".

I thought the turning point was when the Mayor was whistled for a moving screen. He said plaintively to the official "I am not Chris Grimm," forgetting he was not even playing in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I thought the turning point was when the Mayor was whistled for a moving screen. He said plaintively to the official "I am not Chris Grimm," forgetting he was not even playing in the game.
    True dat. After Hizzoner was texted by Gayo saying His Mayoralness was on television, Hizzoner pointed out he was whistled for a foul despite no contact. Alas...