Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Creighton Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    I do
    Going on year 3 of missing the tourney, cheer for MU every game. Creighton's RPI took a vast jump beating Xavier at home. MU has #1 Villanova at home Saturday. MU's RPI can take a similar jump. Georgetown and Butler finish of the schedule, 88 and 63 RPI's last time I looked. Plenty of opportunity in MU's control.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Just a terrible flagrant call. Henry basically gets punched in the chest. Let it go both ways.
    Absolutely horrible call. HE was reaching for the ball that he had pressed in between his legs, the little white dude comes up from behind, gets in the way of HE's reach and thats a flagrant????? Mind blown.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Absolutely horrible call. HE was reaching for the ball that he had pressed in between his legs, the little white dude comes up from behind, gets in the way of HE's reach and thats a flagrant????? Mind blown.
    Yep, that's what happened. Zierden fouled Henry first and Henry was reaching for the ball. I think the refs are getting weird.

Easier to say in a win that the refs were awful. They missed a lot of contact down low both ways, but damn do we get zero respect at the rim. I admire Wojo not getting rung every night, as these refs would drive me insane as a coach.

I will say that I thought that the Xavier-Nova game was actually reffed well, and you could actually predict what the refs would call.
    #BringShakaHome

Just noticed this -- bench points: Creighton 29, Marquette 0

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Just noticed this -- bench points: Creighton 29, Marquette 0
    That's because "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Heldt-er Skelter" was hurt!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567