Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DePaul Game Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Job done, hey?

It's hard not to watch Haanif and not get carried away. Has a great foundation to build from over the next few years. Offseason emphasis needs to be on his handle, and developing a pull-up jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Job done, hey?

It's hard not to watch Haanif and not get carried away. Has a great foundation to build from over the next few years. Offseason emphasis needs to be on his handle, and developing a pull-up jumper.
    Haanif Cheatham is an absolute stud, and if he continues to improve and stay healthy could be the type of guy that makes a run at Jerel's scoring title. He is exactly the type of player we needed with this class. The future is bright with him, just need to continue to surround him with talent.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Haanif Cheatham is an absolute stud, and if he continues to improve and stay healthy could be the type of guy that makes a run at Jerel's scoring title. He is exactly the type of player we needed with this class. The future is bright with him, just need to continue to surround him with talent.
    Sometimes I get a little frustrated with his play and then remember that he's only a frosh. He just looks more than a frosh that I sometimes forget. Man, when he develops a mid range game, watch out. It will be enjoyable to watch his development and I agree, he could make a run at Jerel's scoring record ... if he doesn't leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Sometimes I get a little frustrated with his play and then remember that he's only a frosh. He just looks more than a frosh that I sometimes forget. Man, when he develops a mid range game, watch out. It will be enjoyable to watch his development and I agree, he could make a run at Jerel's scoring record ... if he doesn't leave early.
    He's not going to leave early unless he improves a ton. He is a very good freshman but he doesn't really have NBA athleticism. He does have pretty good NBA size though.

Quote Originally Posted by MUwarrior1090 View Post
    He's not going to leave early unless he improves a ton. He is a very good freshman but he doesn't really have NBA athleticism. He does have pretty good NBA size though.
    Disagreed and he's only 19. What athletic skills are you basing your comment on? All I see to warrant your point of view is that he doesn't have great/elite jump skills. I think he'd actually test out great at the NBA combine on everything else.
    Last edited by AbovetheRim; 02-20-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUwarrior1090 View Post
    You may be right, but I definitely do not see it the same way as you. He's shown decent athleticism for a frosh.

Got a little sloppy at the end, but they laid the hammer down against a bad team. Good win.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Got a little sloppy at the end, but they laid the hammer down against a bad team. Good win.
    I liked the start to the 2nd half. Took it to DePaul and eliminated any doubt.

The best way to reduce Haaney's TO's is to take the ball out of his hands and move him to the wing. I would love to see how many of his TO's have come with him running the point and how many with Traci out there.

As hard as it will be to see Henry go, we should be comforted that HC is going to be around for a few more years.

So, Sandy with only 5 minutes.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast