Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Steve Novak Traded to Denver

OT - Steve Novak Traded to Denver

As part of the Randy Foye trade. Hopefully, he will get more minutes with the Nuggets.

I really think this is it for Novak after this season. It is amazing that he has made Millions of $$$'s over the years and I would imagine he wouldn't complain at all about his career.

According to ESPN's Brian Windhorst, the Nuggets will look for a taker for Novak's contract and could move him to Milwaukee, which would be close to home and near where he starred at Marquette in college.

D-Wade doing some Twitter recruiting...

https://twitter.com/dwyanewade/statu...65160243257345
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Cool

Maybe DWade knows something:
    DWade ✔@DwyaneWade
    Next we have to get him a Dwade Miami Heat basketball. https://twitter.com/stevenovak16/sta...57942361845760
    5:41 PM - 18 Feb 2016

Report out there, that the Nuggets bought out Steve's contract and now he is getting a 10 day contract w/ the Heat..

I've thought for a few years that the Heat would be a great spot for a guy like Novak. I really hope it works out for him in Miami.

Makes you want to go to a Bucks game.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Makes you want to go to a Bucks game.
    Almost not quite.

There might have been something of a homecoming celebration at Pourman's last night for Steve. Pourman's is located on Water Street and is owned by Steve's best friend, Ben Hebl. Steve might have been there. Travis might have been there too. Pourman's should be the go to MU bar on Water Street. Ben is a great guy. If you are ever in Pourman's, introduce yourself to Ben as he is a very friendly guy who will make you feel at home. Might run into some ex-MU players there too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast