Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquette - Providence game thread

Marquette - Providence game thread

No surprise that when I got an e-mail this week making sure I would be in my media seat that every NBA scout around would be here to see Dunn and Ellenson, I was right. Media rows packed with scouts.

Refs for tonight...
    Jeff Clark, Tim Clougherty, Tom Eades

Starters
    Marquette
    Wilson
    Ellenson
    Johnson
    Cheatham
    Fischer

Providence
    Bentil
    Dunn
    Bullock
    Cartright
    Lomomba
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Big game, CBS Sports, where in God's name are the students? Worse showing than Christmas break.

I do recall last time MU played Providence I asked Wojo about lack of offensive rebounds and he responded that because of Dunn's ability to get out and run, they decided it was more important to set up the defense, so don't expect too many offensive boards.

Student section....

students.jpg

I'd like one of those seats.

Might be more Scouts than Students

Third foul on Fischer an obvious moving screen, now sitting with three. Need to play smarter basketball.

MU started the game protecting the ball pretty well, but in that latter part of the first half the turnovers reared their ugly heads and MU is on track for 10 at the half.

No Carter after the turnovers.

Team has 7, only 2 on Carter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast