Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Saturday's Big East Games 2-13-16

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    JJ allowed consecutive lay ups at the beginning of the second half. Wojo pulled him and was PO'd.
    Well, I'm pretty used to seeing that sh!t from JJ. That's pretty much what he does every game defensively. These last 2 games as he runs back down the court, it looks like he is on his last breath. And if JJ ever gets on the ground going after a loose ball, I may take my final breath!

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Duane's loss of athleticism is one of the great mysteries of the season. I wonder if it has something to do with his foot injury? Otherwise I'm at a loss......be used to be so explosive in high school. Quick, fast and great hops.....now he isn't overly quick and can't jump.
    I think you are on the right track, as he looks to be playing with some kind of undisclosed injury. He looked much quicker and more explosive last season, and that dunk miss would not have happened last year. We can probably afford for one of Duane or JJ to have off nights, but not both of them and expect to beat a decent team.
    Last edited by warriorfan4life; 02-14-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Duane's loss of athleticism is one of the great mysteries of the season. I wonder if it has something to do with his foot injury? Otherwise I'm at a loss......be used to be so explosive in high school. Quick, fast and great hops.....now he isn't overly quick and can't jump.
    Yes, it is rather noticeable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345