Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Marquette - Providence game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    If you are GM and you have Bentil and Henry on the board, who do you take?
    Well, Henry did win the tip for both OTs. . Tough call. Henry is probably more well rounded and Bentil more athletically gifted. Depends on the teams needs.

Bentil is not even in any mocks for 2016 that I have seen.

I think the concern about him is he is a bit of a tweener at the next level. 6'8 power forwards are great in college but guys that height play the 3 and some times even the 2 in the NBA.

So to answer the question.....Henry will be drafted before Bentil if Bentil decides to enter the draft. IMO

Based on his recent play, Bentil has been in at least one mock as a first rounder. Last night, with all of the NBA guys in the house, I think he made a damn good case to be a first rounder. The guy can shoot and play inside.

I take Bentil, getting him the hell out of the BEast and counsel Henry to stay in school for all 4 years.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

I think that's a very good question. Bentil is only a sophomore and started playing basketball late. Stronger in the post. I'd probably lean toward Bentil, even if it seems like blasphemy.

I think Bentil's ceiling is a player like Draymond Green for Golden State. Both 6'8", both can defend bigger players. Golden State went small last year in the Finals and had him playing the 5 with Iguodala guarding LeBron at the 4. All 5 Golden State players could score from anywhere on the court.

Bentil and Kelan Martin of Butler, 2 BE sophomores that have quickly appeared on NBA scouts' radar this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I think Bentil's ceiling is a player like Draymond Green for Golden State. Both 6'8", both can defend bigger players. Golden State went small last year in the Finals and had him playing the 5 with Iguodala guarding LeBron at the 4. All 5 Golden State players could score from anywhere on the court.

Bentil and Kelan Martin of Butler, 2 BE sophomores that have quickly appeared on NBA scouts' radar this year.
    Draymond Green is 6'5 with PG skills. I don't think Bentil is like him at all, even though I really like Bentil as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by MUwarrior1090 View Post
    Draymond Green is 6'5 with PG skills. I don't think Bentil is like him at all, even though I really like Bentil as a player.
    Green is listed at 6'7" 230 lbs. Green would not have been able to play center last year in the Finals if he was only 6'5". Green does have a good handle, but not quite PG skills IMO. I think they are similar in being able to defend bigger players and yet stretch the floor on offense with a good 3-point shot.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6589/draymond-green

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910