Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquette - Providence game thread

Poor shooting all around - Providence 0 of their last 4, MU 2 of their last 9.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I mentioned MU's big turnaround in offensive rebounds? It has converted to 16 2nd chance points. That may be the most of the year.

MU also with 32 points in the paint as opposed to Providence' 20

Side note, 20 seats taken up by NBA scouts tonight. About a dozen teams, some of which have multiple. Bucks (2), Bulls (2), Heat (2), Lakers (3), Pelicans, T-Wolves (3), Clippers, Suns, Hornets (2), Mavericks, Nuggets, 76ers.

Bucks are only listed with 2, but I have seen four of them here.

MU just can't pull away - keep letting them back in with easy baskets/dumb mistakes.

And an untimely turnover there.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Funny how there was a thread about Lamomba not being a Big Ten player. I'd challenge any Badger idiot to watch him play tonight and tell me Zach Showalter is better.

Offense needs to run through HE side not the LF side

despite the small crowd, is it still loud. hopefully everyone is getting into giving it being such a close game. this cbssn is killing me. dont get that channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    MU just can't pull away - keep letting them back in with easy baskets/dumb mistakes.
    Story of the season when MU has a lead.

MU now with 15 offensive rebounds resulting in 20 2nd chance points.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast