Thread: This Loss Is On WOJO!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm fine with the decisions Wojo made in the game. We played a hell of a game. Xavier just played a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I'm fine with the decisions Wojo made in the game. We played a hell of a game. Xavier just played a little better.
    Thank you. The only thing I'm complaining about is the shot lock violation on Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Thank you. The only thing I'm complaining about is the shot lock violation on Luke.
    Why is that, video clearly showed the ball was in his hand. If the clock was 0.6, we need shot clocks that say that, like in the NBA.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Why is that, video clearly showed the ball was in his hand. If the clock was 0.6, we need shot clocks that say that, like in the NBA.
    That was the quickest 1 second count I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    That was the quickest 1 second count I've seen.
    But it might not have been 1 second. The clock would show 1 second even if there was only 1/10 of a second left.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    But it might not have been 1 second. The clock would show 1 second even if there was only 1/10 of a second left.
    I thought the jump ball whistle was slow.

As far as the clock, I too thought it was quick. I'm drawing a complete and total blank on the shot and game clock in college - the NBA goes to tenths of a second for both game and shot clock, but not for college?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Tucker_Rule
    Last edited by CaribouJim; 02-06-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I thought the jump ball whistle was slow.

As far as the clock, I too thought it was quick. I'm drawing a complete and total blank on the shot and game clock in college - the NBA goes to tenths of a second for both game and shot clock, but not for college?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Tucker_Rule
    Yep no tenths just seconds on the shot clocks in college. I assume that is also the case with the game clock but not sure.