Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Loss Is On WOJO!!!!!

This Loss Is On WOJO!!!!!

Takes Traci out with 8 minutes left, and doesn't put him back in until there are 20 seconds left!

Unbelievable!!!!

I am beginning to have my doubts about Wojo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Takes Traci out with 8 minutes left, and doesn't put him back in until there are 20 seconds left!

Unbelievable!!!!

Yeah. That's why they lost. Come on.

At least it's a moral victory, amirite?

Get a grip man, Traci has historically struggled in late game situations. The story again was turnovers.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Though, Wojo should have called a timeout during the 8 point run from 63-57 to 63-65 with Henry on the bench. That was just a horrible turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Though, Wojo should have called a timeout during the 8 point run from 63-57 to 63-65 with Henry on the bench. That was just a horrible turnaround.
    The should have called a timeout refrain is so weak. You don't know if it would have made a difference.

Unbelievable!!!!

He took out Traci the last 4 minutes against Butler and they still won. This isn't the first time he has done it.

Unbelievable!!!!

He took him out with about 6 minutes left. And Cheatham kept us in the game.

I wanted TC in the game too but in no way did that cost us the game. Come on. X shot 13-20 from deep. THAT cost us the game. And turnovers. Not Traci being on the bench.

I'm fine with the decisions Wojo made in the game. We played a hell of a game. Xavier just played a little better.

20 turnovers! Duane with 7.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast