Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Loss Is On WOJO!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This Loss Is On WOJO!!!!!

Takes Traci out with 8 minutes left, and doesn't put him back in until there are 20 seconds left!

Unbelievable!!!!

I am beginning to have my doubts about Wojo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Takes Traci out with 8 minutes left, and doesn't put him back in until there are 20 seconds left!

Unbelievable!!!!

I am beginning to have my doubts about Wojo.
    Yeah. That's why they lost. Come on.

At least it's a moral victory, amirite?

Get a grip man, Traci has historically struggled in late game situations. The story again was turnovers.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Get a grip man, Traci has historically struggled in late game situations. The story again was turnovers.
    ...and Traci had only two and the two guys that were playing point in his absence had 11 between them. Traci also lead the team in assists with 7.

I too was wondering where Traci was. I just would have preferred Traci dishing to Duane and HC rather than those two sometimes forcing the issue.

Yes, Traci put up a couple ill-advised 3's and missed a layup after making a nice move, but to summarily dismiss and jump on PW's disappointment in not seeing Traci in there towards the tail end of the game went just as overboard as maybe PW's tone (but not substance IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    ...and Traci had only two and the two guys that were playing point in his absence had 11 between them. Traci also lead the team in assists with 7.

I too was wondering where Traci was. I just would have preferred Traci dishing to Duane and HC rather than those two sometimes forcing the issue.

Yes, Traci put up a couple ill-advised 3's and missed a layup after making a nice move, but to summarily dismiss and jump on PW's disappointment in not seeing Traci in there towards the tail end of the game went just as overboard as maybe PW's tone (but not substance IMO).
    So in this scenario, JJ would be on the bench, and he was really good the last 4 minutes or so. We certainly aren't going to bench Luke or Henry, and ditto to Duane. So the last two spots are TC, Haaney or JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    So in this scenario, JJ would be on the bench, and he was really good the last 4 minutes or so. We certainly aren't going to bench Luke or Henry, and ditto to Duane. So the last two spots are TC, Haaney or JJ.
    Why "ditto to Duane"? Wasn't the consensus that T/O's was MU's undoing today? Would it have hurt to sit him for 2-3 minutes? Just my opinion - you have yours.

Though, Wojo should have called a timeout during the 8 point run from 63-57 to 63-65 with Henry on the bench. That was just a horrible turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Though, Wojo should have called a timeout during the 8 point run from 63-57 to 63-65 with Henry on the bench. That was just a horrible turnaround.
    The should have called a timeout refrain is so weak. You don't know if it would have made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    The should have called a timeout refrain is so weak. You don't know if it would have made a difference.
    Umm, a timeout was very warranted and it definitely made a difference, especially on the road playing a Top 5 team. Xavier was playing poorly before that. Gave them life and aroused the home crowd. I'm sure Wojo has some second thoughts about that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast