Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MU @ Xavier game thread

Too bad - saw some really good stuff today against an excellent team on the road. Unfortunately too much déjà vu - in particular TO's in critical times down the stretch.

Christ, we turn it over too much because we have to put the ball in the hands of off guards. That is who we are. It may be unfortunate, but we know that. We turned it over eleventy-billion times and still were in the game with Xavier into the last minute.

Did anyone at any point expect a win in this game? I know I never did. Today is all positive. Only game we played better this year is Butler, and even that is debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Christ, we turn it over too much because we have to put the ball in the hands of off guards. That is who we are. It may be unfortunate, but we know that. We turned it over eleventy-billion times and still were in the game with Xavier into the last minute.

Did anyone at any point expect a win in this game? I know I never did. Today is all positive. Only game we played better this year is Butler, and even that is debatable.
    Coming down the stretch vs. Butler last week, I didn't expect to win.

And we did.

Never mind, they fixed it.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456