Thread: Jimmy hurt

Awkward fall, but I didn't see a either of his knees buckle - thought maybe his hip? He went nuts again in the first half...attack...attack...attack.

They said during the Bucks game that he was carried off the court and early indications were a knee.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    They said during the Bucks game that he was carried off the court and early indications were a knee.
    He did take the free throws for what that is worth. This would obviously be the worst of many injuries for the Bulls this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Very good news - he was spectacular leading up to the injury. Just the same, I'd sit him on Monday. Jimmy leading the NBA in minutes.

Bulls just announced Jimmy B will be sitting for 3-4 weeks with strained knee, will miss All-Star game.

Thinking back on our first Pro-Am Championship, I can't help but wonder if Jimmy "clears himself" for the All-Star game.

I can see it now... Commissioner's phone rings...

Caller: "Is Jimmy playing"?
    Commish: "Um, yes?"
    Caller: "Who cleared him?"
    Commish: "I don't know, I asked him, he just said he was cleared. I think he cleared himself."
    Caller: "You see that manager by the end of the bench?"
    Commish: "Yes?"
    Caller: "Call a timeout and have Jimmy go answer that manager's phone."

3 minute timeout...game on...

Jimmy gets All-Star Game MVP
    Last edited by IWB; 02-09-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson