Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT The Bucks

OT The Bucks

I'm not a big fan of Woelfel but this rings true to me.
    http://journaltimes.com/sports/baske...716f7fa3e.html

Sad to see, there was so much promise heading into this season. The new owners better be careful because if they aren't they will lose the momentum they have building up. It's not hard to build an above .500 roster, which is all this city really wants, I don't think anyone is expecting to compete for championships.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Simply put, Kidd can't keep the amount of pull he has on personnel. The moves he has influenced have been disasters.

The Knight / Carter-Williams trade has been an utter disaster for the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Simply put, Kidd can't keep the amount of pull he has on personnel. The moves he has influenced have been disasters.
    I think Kidd's coaching isn't that great either. The team played better when he was out on medical leave. The rotations were much more consistent. He has been jerking guys like MCW around. Two games ago he played an awesome game. Then the next night he yanks him after about 7 minutes and he hardly saw the floor the remainder of the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    The Knight / Carter-Williams trade has been an utter disaster for the Bucks.
    Knight might be available pretty shortly if the Bucks want to get him back . Sounds like Tyreke Evans is available as well. I would be open to trading everyone on the team outside of Giannis. I would have no problem trading Parker in the right deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Knight might be available pretty shortly if the Bucks want to get him back . Sounds like Tyreke Evans is available as well. I would be open to trading everyone on the team outside of Giannis. I would have no problem trading Parker in the right deal.
    Would the Suns pick up some of that money that Knight is getting paid? If so, that might be interesting.

I am not so sure the downfall is that surprising. They played pretty poorly after the Knight trade. But, they didn't think Knight was worth the potential contract. Williams is inconsistent on both ends of the court and doesn't seem to be motivated all the time. Monroe is not a great fit, but they don't use him correctly. The lack of outside shooting is an ongoing issue. Parker is a player without a position. He is skilled, but he can't guard 3s or 4s. This team needs a first class point and another outside shooter. Actually, one more high draft pick isn't the worst thing that could happen to the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MU88 View Post
    I am not so sure the downfall is that surprising. They played pretty poorly after the Knight trade. But, they didn't think Knight was worth the potential contract. Williams is inconsistent on both ends of the court and doesn't seem to be motivated all the time. Monroe is not a great fit, but they don't use him correctly. The lack of outside shooting is an ongoing issue. Parker is a player without a position. He is skilled, but he can't guard 3s or 4s. This team needs a first class point and another outside shooter. Actually, one more high draft pick isn't the worst thing that could happen to the Bucks.
    Hopefully that point guard would be their additional outside shooter. They also lack what MU lacks - a physical power forward/center to rebound, bang inside and play D.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Hopefully that point guard would be their additional outside shooter. They also lack what MU lacks - a physical power forward/center to rebound, bang inside and play D.
    Monroe does that, he's just not a good defender.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast