Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seton Hall

FWIW Kenpom gives us a 15% chance of winning, with his model predicting 77-66

I have no idea what to expect tonight, Saturday was really encouraging...hopefully we can get some momentum.

We are just too inconsistent yet to expect to win there. I am worried we lay another egg.

After being down by 9 for some time, I liked our fight with the comeback, and only being down 3 at half?

I noticed one thing about Henry's rebounding on the defensive end. This game is a perfect example - teams all know that Luke has a habit of getting into foul trouble so they are driving at him constantly, trying to draw the foul. Fortunately tonight Luke has not been fouling, but Henry positions himself on the opposite side of hoop and collects damn near every miss.

Smart game planning.

The second half was where we unraveled last time against Seton Hall, this will be a good opportunity to see just how far we have come.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Seton Hall is an extremely physical team

JJJ looks great...Cohen looks lost

Agree - and sorry, this may have been discussed in the past, but what's with the lobsters?

We can't stay in front of them....turnovers and defensive rebounding killing us again

Sandy air balled a layup.......that pretty much sums up the state of his game right now

Man I feel bad for Sandy. He's just at a zero confidence level

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast