Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubble Watch

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Doubt we would accept a CBI bid.
    Most years I would agree but with our young team, any postseason play/extra time to develop could be beneficial.

I still believe this team clicks and wins enough games to get into the Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    I still believe this team clicks and wins enough games to get into the Dance.
    I mean we certainly all hope for that, but that's one hell of a hill to climb right now, tonight essentially becomes a must win if that's the case.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Faith is a wonderful thing......

Anyone still think we should be considered anywhere near the bubble?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

And the people who expected an NCAA berth this year show their lack of basketball knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    And the people who expected an NCAA berth this year show their lack of basketball knowledge.
    This post shows your lack of sports knowledge.

One thing I will state with confidence is that Seton Hall is not a bubble team. Nowhere close to that. I expect that their play will do their talking for them, but it feels insane to have Hall on the bubble (especially in this year of crap). I would be surprised if Hall is not wearing white jerseys in their opening round game.

And props to Willard for hanging tough and building this team and reigning in the big personalities. I admittedly thought it would all go up in flames in this year, but this looks a lot like P.J. Carlesimo going from hot seat to hot coach.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    One thing I will state with confidence is that Seton Hall is not a bubble team. Nowhere close to that. I expect that their play will do their talking for them, but it feels insane to have Hall on the bubble (especially in this year of crap). I would be surprised if Hall is not wearing white jerseys in their opening round game.

And props to Willard for hanging tough and building this team and reigning in the big personalities. I admittedly thought it would all go up in flames in this year, but this looks a lot like P.J. Carlesimo going from hot seat to hot coach.
    This is a young team too, if they hang around they could be real good next season also.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast