Thread: Can they play 40 min?

Can they play 40 min?

???

That will be the question.

Hate to say it but I don't think they can shoot nearly that well in the 2nd. Defense and rebounding need to be even better in the 2nd.

Luke again a non factor

Well, at 1min mark now down to 'can we play 37min?'

Need to have everyone find a body and box out

I'm not sure anyone ever plays 40 minutes of quality basketball but this was as close as this team has come.

Fun game to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Luke again a non factor
    Not true. Several key rebounds, cleared the way for multiple drives to the basket. While he may not have been a scoring factor, he still did lots of little things well.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Not true. Several key rebounds, cleared the way for multiple drives to the basket. While he may not have been a scoring factor, he still did lots of little things well.
    Yep he did. Though he did have a slow start defensively and Wojo pulled him for several plays

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    I wrote that at half time. He did contribute more in the 2nd half but as Nuke said he got pulled in the first half early for not going up strong and getting beat at the rim.

Agree this was as close as they came to 40min.defensive rebounding better overall. Butler had probably about 3 possessions that accounted for 10 of their offensive rebounds. Cheatham with great defense, Carter with great defense. HE much better overall today