Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Butler game thread...

MU vs Butler game thread...

MU needs to pick this one up, hopefully the home crowd will help fuel the fire!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Played very well in the first half and the crowd has been good. That said, MU with only a 3 point lead with :32 left. Butler's strength is tough for MU to deal with for 40 minutes.

MU shot about 61% 1st half and are tied. Butler got 10 more shots than MU.

Played about as good as they have all year.....Henry was dominant.

And still only tied....defensive boards continue to be a killer and we can't guard Jones....obviously.

Entertaining first half....

61% and tied doesn't bode well.

Duane Wilson with a terrible shot and air ball. Just hit the rim and half is over. Can't believe that finish and 3-5 pt swing there. That's who we are though.

If they lose this game by three points or less, this one's on Wojo. You always put a man on the inbounds passer (Dukeies like Wojo should know this because of Lattner's shot) and at least guard everyone on the court. Put a hand in their face for crying out loud. Duane Wilson was just standing in the free throw lane and Sandy Cohen ran away from Jones after he caught the pass. I know it was a lucky and not high percentage shot by Jones but MU could have dropped the percentage even further had they played appropriate defense. They had so much time to prepare their defense, as well due to the refs checking the clock. I am pissed.

From Matt

I'm hearing the shot was 70 feet and it was Roosevelt Jones' first CAREER 3 pointer. Only his second 3-point attempt.

Great first half by Henry and MU. Let's get this one MU!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast