Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MU vs. OSU on Navy Ship?

You would think this would pose a lot of interesting variables... For example sun glare, wind, temperature... All these things will be hard to adjust to id think... Makes for an interesting situation... Hopefully we can pull an upset of OSU. Aren't they ranked pretty high?

In other scheduling news...saw Jimmy Lemke post that UW-Milwaukee will be playing Marquette this year, so that's one more opponent known. So far, we know...

Ohio State (N)
    LSU (H)
    Wisconsin (H)
    Green Bay (A)
    Milwaukee (Assuming H)
    BE/SEC Challenge (A, assuming Florida or Mizzou)
    Maui (N, 3 of Texas, UNC, Butler, Illinois, USC, Miss State, Chaminade)
    Maui Mainland (H, last year the four were Belmont, Middle Tennessee, UNC-Greensboro, and Towson)

Most like 3 buy games after that, since that's a very tough schedule.

Don't know why people think the contract with UWM ended already, it had not.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I thought last year was the last year of that series. Was it a 4/1? I thought it started in 2007-08 and last year was year 5. How much longer is it going?

2007-08 was Crean's last season. Wasn't the latest contract agreed to with Buzz at the helm?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    2007-08 was Crean's last season. Wasn't the latest contract agreed to with Buzz at the helm?
    Nope, we played them first in 2007 and laid 100 on them that year and in Buzz's first year.

I emailed Buzz to go out and find an "aircraft carrier" for MU. I think he misunderstood.

I believe the OSU game will prevent us from playing Milwaukee this season.

How will college basketball in the state of Wisconsin survive?
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

I think the reason why this is getting done is due to both AD's being ND Domers, Gene Smith and Larry Williams. Also, note that the ND women are plaing the Ohio State women in the opener.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast