Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs. OSU on Navy Ship?

MU vs. OSU on Navy Ship?

Pretty cool opportunity if it comes to fruition.......

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...rt=newestfirst

Someone had the scoop on this about a month ago, but I didn't pay much attention to it as UConn had committed to this game. Did UConn pull out or is this a different game?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

That would be absolutely awesome. Great exposure and a top flight opponent.

That would give us a pretty sick non-conference schedule. Wow... Also would likely be our first game, that's a quick way to find out what kind of team we have... Between that and Maui these kids better be ready. If we do a lot of winning that's gonna put us on the national radar real quick.

Broeker tweeted that it is all but done, ironing out details.

Anybody have any idea how tickets work for a thing like this? Do they even sell tickets to the general public?

What is the weather like in SC that time of year? When I saw the headline I was thinking San Diego or somewhere like that.

I don't think so, I think the people in the stands are all from the carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Someone had the scoop on this about a month ago, but I didn't pay much attention to it as UConn had committed to this game. Did UConn pull out or is this a different game?
    I think it's a different game. Thought UConn was going to be playing in SD, like MSU and UNC did last year.

That's a pretty cool way to kick off college hoops... early game from a ship in Charleston, late game from San Diego.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast