Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vander with big game in D-League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vander with big game in D-League

I know its only the D-League, but still impressive to put up 43...

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

He has had several big games, surprised he hasn't gotten a least a few more chances at moving up, however I would imagine the further we get down the road the less likely it is that he will ever get that call. Can't imagine he is making a ton in the D-League right now, but I hope for his sake something comes up eventually.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Has to show he can be a point. Still not a good enough shooter.

The NBA is real political and tough to be a borderline player, especially an American player.

Do you think Duje Dukan deserves a roster spot over Vander? I don't, but I'm guessing that's a favor from family friend Vlade Divac.

I understand in keeping the dream alive, but at what point to you just go overseas and at least make some bigger money while you can?

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    I understand in keeping the dream alive, but at what point to you just go overseas and at least make some bigger money while you can?
    Give it through this year, maybe next. He's still only 23. If he's not in the league by 25 then he probably won't get another shot.

Wasn't he in Greece for a bit? Maybe he decided it just wasn't for him

.@DFenders Vander Blue & Justin Harper were named to the 2016 NBA D-League All-Star team

Anyone know what Vander makes in the D-League?
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast