Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    There are travel bans in NYC.

— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) January 23, 2016
    After 2:30 p.m and you're on the road, we will arrest you @NYPDChiefofDept says

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    They may be stuck there for a while. (:
    My buddy is going to the Springsteen concert at MSG on Tuesday so in the probably unlikely scenario of them sticking around that long it would have to be at SJU. That would make for a tough Tuesday/Wednesday back-to-back though. Maybe Monday at SJU?

At SJU tomorrow at 3:45 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    The Perfect Pint? O'Donoghue's? Regardless, my heart goes out to the bar.
    Maybe Cardinal Dolan can get an exception to the no driving rule for the Miller beer truck to get to the bar...
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    Maybe Cardinal Dolan can get an exception to the no driving rule for the Miller beer truck to get to the bar...
    One of those poor souls could likely arrange for the delivery. Likely to be needed. Another was hoping to get The Good Cardinal to the situs of the stranding.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    At SJU tomorrow at 3:45 tomorrow.
    TV?

Gonna be tomorrow at 3:45 on campus. Per twitter
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

No live TV coverage.

Jan. 23, 2016
    Tonight’s Marquette men’s basketball game versus St. John’s at Madison Square Garden has been postponed due to the blizzard barreling through the metropolitan area.

The Golden Eagles and Red Storm will now play on St. John's campus at Carnesecca Arena at 2:45 p.m. CT on Sunday, Jan. 24. There won't be live television coverage, but will air on CBS Sports Network at 5 p.m. CT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast