Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saturday's Big East Games

Creighton beats Butler. The Bulldogs drop to 2-5 in the Big East. Watson with 20 pts for the Bluejays
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Creighton beats Butler. The Bulldogs drop to 2-5 in the Big East. Watson with 20 pts for the Bluejays
    Butler has games with DePaul, Marquette, and St. John's and a home game against Georgetown in their next four. They should get fairly healthy soon.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Butler has games with DePaul, Marquette, and St. John's and a home game against Georgetown in their next four. They should get fairly healthy soon.
    No Tyler Lewis was too much to overcome tonight. They've got good wins (@ Cincy and neutral vs. Purdue), but other than that they need some teeth with their resume. It's early yet but so far only conference wins are vs. St. John's and @ DePaul. So those wins won't do anything for them, and they've been swept by Providence and lost at home to Nova so the odds of a win on the road isn't great. They need to get some more good wins. They'll have a lot of pressure to beat Xavier, Creighton, and G'Town at Hinkle.

P.S. I've been amazed with Mo Watson every time I watch Creighton, he is a freaking stud. How much better would MU be with him?
    Last edited by MUBasketball; 01-23-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Butler likely only needs 8-9 conference wins for a bid. They're a lock at 9-9. Not at all like us or Georgetown.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Butler likely only needs 8-9 conference wins for a bid. They're a lock at 9-9. Not at all like us or Georgetown.
    Yeah they should be safe. They'll likely finish the season without any bad losses. I'm more talking about seeding consequences if they don't get some more big wins.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234