Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DePaul game thread

Not getting anything from Carter, Sandy, Luke and Cheatham.

Missing too many easy shots, giving up too many layups. Garrett made the same move twice in a row, both times resulting in a less than full effort layup. Seriously, when I guy is 'jogging in for a layup', how can no one step in and cut him off?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

MU being outrebounded 29-19

JJ making good decisions tonight and one of the few guys rebounding

And now the turnovers

The contact down low continues to be brutal, while touch fouls are called on the perimeter constantly.

After the last game people blasted Duane Wilson, tonight they are loving him here at the BC.

So I guess we don't have to talk about the NCAA tournament anymore.....

Too bad for Duane.....he had a hell of a game

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    So I guess we don't have to talk about the NCAA tournament anymore.....

Too bad for Duane.....he had a hell of a game
    He can't do it alone... Just like in previous nights Luke, and Henry can't do it alone... These guys aren't consistent and are all showing up on different nights.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    He can't do it alone... Just like in previous nights Luke, and Henry can't do it alone... These guys aren't consistent and are all showing up on different nights.
    I think HE needs to stop trying to be a guard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast