Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I admit it...

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I wouldn't count on it - they are damn good.

Big 12 providing the most high profile entertaining games thus far this year IMO.
    Did you not count on it last year when they were better than they are now?

Their depth is a big issue, as is their defense. One off night and they're losing to a 13 seed again.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    What on earth makes you think I have to explain myself to you - probably the last person on this board that I would need to. Your next substantive post will be your first.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Just looked it up, they lost their first game last year to #14 UAB....ouch. Missed the tourney from 2006 to 2011. Made tournament the last 4 years, one Sweet 16 (2014).

I would rather be a Marquette fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Yep......obviously some good bigs on the floor but this just reinforces the idea that basketball really is a guards game.

If you don't have good guards you have no chance against this level of competition.
    No doubt about it, having someone who can score and create their own shot is huge... Luke is a good big, but he won't lead a team to a sweet 16 alone because he isn't able to create his own shot. Having a good player at the 1, 2, or 3 spot is a big piece of the game, and frankly something we are missing right now.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Their depth is a big issue, as is their defense. One off night and they're losing to a 13 seed again.
    ISU loses its front line for next year. Ouch. Can Prohm get the transfers Hoiberg did?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    ISU loses its front line for next year. Ouch. Can Prohm get the transfers Hoiberg did?
    Well, there's a lot of people already saying Henry is leaving the program after this year.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Can't wait to see ISU sh*t the bed again in March.
    Give me a break. They lost a game in the NCAA Tournament. Upsets are what make the tournament. And they happen every year on the opening weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    What on earth makes you think I have to explain myself to you - probably the last person on this board that I would need to. Your next substantive post will be your first.
    You posted and I responded. You don't have to explain yourself to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    Well, there's a lot of people already saying Henry is leaving the program after this year.
    True, but hardly the same.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast