Thread: NCAA: 5 Teams Capable of Deep NCAA Tourney Runs

NCAA: 5 Teams Capable of Deep NCAA Tourney Runs

The NCAA has an article out there naming 5 teams capable of making deep NCAA tourney runs...

1) Texas
    2) UCLA
    3) Monmouth
    4) LSU
    5) Marquette

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-..._fb_sf18660220
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I like that article as it picked 5 teams that right now might not be in the tourney, and made good points as to why they have a chance to get in, and if they do could be dangerous.

Because of the round robin scheduling, I'm not confident MU gets in, but a little positive publicity never hurts.

Interesting that they mention Haanif but not Duane, who is averaging more ppg than Haanif as well as higher mpg.

As my buddy likes to text when Wilson has a bad game for 38 minutes and we complain about it, but then seems to save us in the last minute (ahem Providence).........

Right now it is still an uphill battle for this team to make it in, however with that said they definitely have an opportunity if they can pull 2-3 more upsets along the way and take care of the games they are supposed to win. I honestly think at the end of the year they will look back at their first two games of the conference season against GT & SHU as lost opportunities. Those are games that we will need come the end of the year in my opinion.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"