Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will People Actually Go Saturday?

My group of upper season ticket holders, from Chicago & surrounding burbs, plan on going. First game all season we've gone together, hoping others do the same.

I'll be there, but I'm there every game....so that doesn't make much of a difference

Hopefully it's a big crowd! Fortunate that the Packers are playing on Sunday and not Saturday. The boys are coming off a big win, let's support them and keep the momentum going. St. John's is a dangerous team. I haven't seen anything on whether or not Sima will be able to play after hurting his hand last night. He is a menace down low, going to have trouble getting points inside if he's able to play. For as many clunkers as they've had this season, the Syracuse win and Xavier near-win (not to mention played Crean and IU tough in Maui) shows they are capable of springing an upset.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Hopefully it's a big crowd! Fortunate that the Packers are playing on Sunday and not Saturday. The boys are coming off a big win, let's support them and keep the momentum going. St. John's is a dangerous team. I haven't seen anything on whether or not Sima will be able to play after hurting his hand last night. He is a menace down low, going to have trouble getting points inside if he's able to play. For as many clunkers as they've had this season, the Syracuse win and Xavier near-win (not to mention played Crean and IU tough in Maui) shows they are capable of springing an upset.
    It would be a huge break for MU if he cannot go. Sima is a great rim protector.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12