Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Providence game thread

Sloppy game but thrilled with the result

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    Sloppy game but thrilled with the result
    You always a naghead downer or what?

It was a sloppy game on both sides. MU had close to 20 turnovers, but Providence had a season high in turnovers as well! A great gut check win to give up a big lead and fight back from an 8 point deficit to win it at the end!!! Awesome, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    My dogs ran away from me on that block of Dunn's shot. My screams scared them, I guess.
    That's funny. Same thing happens in my house.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    You always a naghead downer or what?
    What he said was correct. MU was sloppy with the ball.

Huge for the team, though, to play that way, down by 8 late on the road against a Top 10 team and pull out the win.

Two offensive rebounds, 19 turnovers and ....we still won the game. Incredible toughness!

As I mentioned after the Georgetown game I like it when MU uses the 2-3 zone because it reduces other teams athleticism advantage over us and helps with our defensive rebounding. I think the 2-3 zone in the second half is one of the primary reasons we won tonight. Go MU!

My wife is not happy, thinks I hurt my 3 week old son's ear drums. I'm new to parenting so it's certainly possible but I told her he needs to get used to it. 😀 What a win, hell yeah boys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12