Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marquette - Steon Hall Game Thread

MU has scored 14 pts in about 15:30

I believe as of the 3:26 mark MU has yet to make a single field goal outside of the paint, much less the 3 point line.

24% shooting in the second half won't get you many wins.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Seton Hall dominates M U in the 2nd half. SH wins by 20 pts.

5 key nonconference games, we win the 3 road/neutral games and lose the two at the BC. Then this loss to start conference play. What happened to home court advantage??

Back to being soft on the boards (Seton Hall gets some credit for that), poor 3-point shooting, Fischer could not score in the post, Ellenson did practically nothing.

Ellenson did little though he was the lone guy on the defensive glass.

Carter played worse than the last two games where he was ineffective. He is really lost out there and has no confidence.

Cohen gave us nothing for all the minutes he was out there. And I mean nothing.

Our perimeter defensive was putrid, SH got to the rim at will and led to a lot of easy baskets.

No leadership. No fire. No shooting. Really a poor performance all the way around.

There was a basketball game? I had tickets to the Corbett and Breeding Show.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    There was a basketball game? I had tickets to the Corbett and Breeding Show.
    The third guy was the worst of them all. He and Breeding made Corbett look like an all star! Wish I could blame our sucking on them but I can't. I blame our sucking on us.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Ellenson did little though he was the lone guy on the defensive glass.

Carter played worse than the last two games where he was ineffective. He is really lost out there and has no confidence.

Cohen gave us nothing for all the minutes he was out there. And I mean nothing.

Our perimeter defensive was putrid, SH got to the rim at will and led to a lot of easy baskets.

No leadership. No fire. No shooting. Really a poor performance all the way around.
    Yes, Sandy did absolutely zip. Literally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12