Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Henry named Big East freshman of the week

More for Henry...

Yes, I know, Bleacher Report is a joke, but they rank the top 10 freshmen in the nation and Henry clocks in at #2 behind Simmons..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...season/page/11
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Interesting that the nbadraft.net site has Henry going at #20 to Boston. Wonder if at the end of the season, HE is projected to be at 20 or more, will that affect his decision to go. Think it might be right on the fence for him.

As has been explained to me, nbadraft.net is a site that "got a great domain name" but generally isn't considered real good at draft prognostication.

NBA Express is run by Jonathan Givony, a pretty respected and connected NBA guy, and he has Henry going 8.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    As has been explained to me, nbadraft.net is a site that "got a great domain name" but generally isn't considered real good at draft prognostication.

NBA Express is run by Jonathan Givony, a pretty respected and connected NBA guy, and he has Henry going 8.
    Thanks. But IF HE is projected at the end of the season by draft express to be in the #20 range, does that affect his decision to leave?

If the consensus is lottery pick, gotta go....If 1st round, probably should go. Do he and Wally stay together for a second year? Might be the wild card.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerdoc View Post
    If the consensus is lottery pick, gotta go....If 1st round, probably should go. Do he and Wally stay together for a second year? Might be the wild card.
    This. I agree completely.

Anyone in Henry's immediate family hurting for money?

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    Anyone in Henry's immediate family hurting for money?

VS
    Henry. He is a poor college student.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Thanks. But IF HE is projected at the end of the season by draft express to be in the #20 range, does that affect his decision to leave?

I just don't know what his mind set is. So that is hard to answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast