• BrewCity Ball News

by Published on 01-16-2012 11:34 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. BrewCity Ball News
    Article Preview

Today, the Milwaukee Panthers men’s basketball team will be practicing at the Klotsche Center on the campus of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in preparation for their road trip to Ohio. It is a pivotal week for the program, as two victories puts us at 8-1 and one full game up on the next best competition if Valparaiso also wins its games.

It’s an extremely important point of the season, and it will test all the preparation that the coaching staff and players put into the week of practice.

It’s just too bad that it has to take place in the worst facilities situation in Division I.

Now, when I say “facilities situation,” I don’t mean that the Panthers have the worst facilities of all 350+ teams in NCAA’s Division I. I mean that in addition to extremely substandard facilities, the Milwaukee Panthers have the worst practice situation in D-I.

Let me paint you a picture.

A basketball ...
    Published on 01-11-2012 02:17 PM  Number of Views: 4834 
    1. Categories:
    2. BrewCity Ball News

*Story by Jimmy Lemke

Over the past few years, the world of the Wright State Raiders has been on a slow descent. From their high point of 23 victories and a Horizon League Championship in 2006-07, the Raiders have seen the nucleus of that championship and ...
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12