• Koberstein and Marquette Ready for Big East

Marquette's women's volleyball team is in the midst of the best season in program history. We went InsideTheAL to talk with All-American candidate Elizabeth "Bisky" Koberstein and head coach Bond Shymansky as they prepare to host the Big East Tournament at The AL McGuire Center,

Comments 3 Comments
      MU/Panther -
      My wife and I have went to seven MU volleyball games this season. Never went before. It's a great time. We gave it try because of the Summer Olympics. $5 gets you in the door and you can sit anywhere you want. The pep band is at the Al. The people at the Al puts a volleyball court on top of the basketball court, so it's very easy on the eyes.
      MUAlphaBangura -
      Jimmy, Thanks for the love for the womens volleyball team. What Coach Shymansky has done since coming to MU is nothing short of amazing compared to where the program had been. This team is no joke. If anybody has a chance to catch any of the conference tourney, I'd highly reccomend it. Especially if they can make it to the finals against a top 10 rated Louisville squad. This team deserves the support as they will get their second straight NCAA bid next week. And for all you old dogs like me, there is some nice talent besides vball skills on this team!
      MU/Panther -
      Plus, many of the girls are good looking!!