• Paris Gulley breaks hand

Starting shooting guard for the Milwaukee Panthers Paris Gulley broke his left, non-shooting hand during practice early this week. It happened during a "freak accident," since no one, including Paris, knows exactly when it got hurt.

This type of injury typically takes 6 weeks on the long end to heal if the injury is bad, which it sounds like this is not. The bright side for Gulley is that it came on his non-shooting hand, the one he doesn't typically rely on in shooting or ball-handling.

"I'll be out 3-4 weeks," said Paris to PantherU following the incident. "I had surgery yesterday so I'm all good, now I just have to let it heal."

Gulley figured to start along former Southeastern CC teammate Jordan Aaron at the point. In the meantime, it looks like junior leader and JUCO transfer Bobo Niang will step in and start alongside Jordan Aaron, with Evan Richard figuring to get more minutes and the Panthers also going big when they're able to (JJ Panoske can play shooting guard).

There's no doubting that Gulley's injury does cause some lineup problems for Milwaukee, as the team was already somewhat thin at guard. Here's to hoping Gulley recovers quickly and the Panthers get back to a full, healthy lineup fast.