PDA

View Full Version : Prediction - SJS

Phantom Warrior
12-08-2015, 09:36 AM
MU by 20-25 points.

P.S. Cody Schwartz is averaging 16.7 mpg off the bench as a frosh - pretty decent minutes. He is averaging 4.4 ppg and 3.1 rpg, but is shooting only 33% from the field and 46% from the line.

My guess is at some point he will be on Henry and vice versa, and I assume they have played against each other quite a bit over the years.

Nukem2
12-08-2015, 10:24 AM
MU by 20-25 points.

P.S. Cody Schwartz is averaging 16.7 mpg off the bench as a frosh - pretty decent minutes. He is averaging 4.4 ppg and 3.1 rpg, but is shooting only 33% from the field and 46% from the line.

My guess is at some point he will be on Henry and vice versa, and I assume they have played against each other quite a bit over the years.His last game he scored 15 against Santa Clara with 4 of 8 from 3 point land. Had 9 points the game before. Looks like he is improving as a frosh. Looked good in the games I saw him on Time Warner Cable against Sandy and Matt.

bleedbluegold03
12-08-2015, 12:39 PM
the last few games have been so far removed from a "contest" I'm really struggling to see what benefit the team's taking from the games besides confidence.

granted, if that inspires better shooting from 3, and better ball movement, I guess I'll take it.