PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

Father Dan's Camera
12-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Just received a sad email from Trey Schwab. For about the last year Trey's body has been rejecting his lungs and apparently there is nothing they can do about it. He is unable to work and back on oxygen. He is attempting to get back on the transplant list but there are very few hospitals that attempt this type of surgery due to the difficulty of the procedure. Please keep Trey in your prayers.

ge1974
12-04-2015, 09:48 AM
God bless Trey and my prayers are with he and his family. I became a participant of the organ donor program thanks to my awareness of Trey's original situation.

CaribouJim
12-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Awesome guy - was good to have him at the Perry a few years back - great sense of humor - hope things make a turn for the better soon.

unclejohn
12-04-2015, 11:34 AM
My niece's husband received a double lung transplant and lived another thirteen years. He got to see the birth of his twin daughters. My understanding is that this is pretty good for a lung transplant recipient. You usually get about ten years. I do not know why that seems to be different from other kinds of organ transplants. No doubt medicine has improved since then, as my nephew died about nine years ago, but this seems pretty typical.

The Reptile
12-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Consider it done.

MU Viking
12-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Prayers to a great guy