PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Wojo

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-25-2015, 07:53 AM
After that Iowa debacle, he clearly gave the guys a needed kick in the ass. They played with passion and effort for all 85 minutes. I also was impressed with his end game management against LSU, both going to Jajuan and forcing Simmons to pass. Thought he really managed the bigs well last night, though Henry's injury may have helped.

I'll be very curious to see how we handle the trip to Madison. The Badgers are clearly vulnerable, that game could be very big come March.

ge1974
11-25-2015, 08:26 AM
From Chumps to Champs in less than one week.

All Hail Wojo!

WindyCityGoldenEagle
11-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Jury is still out as these are the first two games that I can remember in his short tenure where I say wojo had a tremendous impact on the game outcome. But no doubt, have to give him kudos for these last two games - hell of a job.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
11-25-2015, 03:09 PM
100% agree, now lets hope we can use this as a spring board the rest of the year, the jury is still out on how quality of a win these will be as LSU lost their second game and hadn't played anyone prior, however if we can use this to get some more confidence and grow it will be a VERY nice rebound from the Iowa game.