PDA

View Full Version : Jae at the Brooklyn Combine...

GOMU1104
05-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Measured at 6'3" 3/4 without shoes and 242 pounds.

That puts him at about 6'5" with shoes and almost 10 pounds more than his listed weight while at Marquette.

I thought he was trying to get down to about 220.

Nukem2
05-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Height sounds about right. Have stood next to him several times and he's no taller than some nephews who are 6'4" and 6'5".

Gato78
05-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Jae is too much of a tweener for NBA. I hope he makes it but I think he is more likely to end up somewhere else. However, I think MU is developing a rep in the league of producing guys who can round out the roster and cause no problems. Steve has been that way since he came into the Association. I think Travis was that way too. Now, Lazar and Jimmy fill that role. Our guys have a good rep along those lines. Wesley does not hurt that reputation. I think DJO has a better shot than Jae, especially if he can tighten up his handle. He has the quicks, plays sufficient defense and can score.

Nukem2
05-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Yes, it will be a long shot for Jae. But, he has a great work ehtic, though is it enough to make up for his tweener limitations? Good luck jae.

warriorfan4life
05-20-2012, 02:57 PM
As much as Lazar's measurements boosted his stock, Jae's may have just torpedoed his. Now, I think Jae looked and played much more like an NBA player, but at 6-5 with shoes and an average wingspan, he is way undersized for the 3 and does not look like a 2. I still would not count him out, and this makes his performance last year that much more amazing, but this is not the measurements I hoped or expected to see.