PDA

View Full Version : Jjj

IrwinFletcher
11-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Showed why you don't pout to your AAU coaches after one or two years of limited playing time. Keep working hard and wait until your chance comes around.

Has had a real nice start to the season, hit the two winning FTs and hit a couple of 3's tonight. Was really strong going to the basket as well.

Good for him.

835schroeder
11-23-2015, 08:31 PM
There wasn't anyone else you wanted to get the ball at the end , was there? JJJ is all right by me!

Markedman
11-23-2015, 08:31 PM
Yep.....he is growing up. Great to see.

Nukem2
11-23-2015, 08:33 PM
BTW, they do call him JJ. JJJ is a message board thing.

Markedman
11-24-2015, 11:50 AM
"That's why I came to Marquette," said Johnson, who had 16 points, five rebounds, three assists and two steals. "Those are the types of shots that I want at the end of the game. When coach drew it up for me I was happy. I couldn't wait to get the ball in my hands.

WindyCityGoldenEagle
11-24-2015, 03:22 PM
I would love to eat crow on my over the summer prediction of this kid. I said he would not be able to overcome his defensive deficiencies to get enough pt to impact a game with his offensive skills.

I haven't really been paying too much attention to his defense. How has it been? He always seems to be deflecting passes in the passing lanes but not sure about man to man defense or help defense. Any observations?

Markedman
11-24-2015, 04:32 PM
My observation is he is never going to be Wesley or Jimmy but he has been ok. I think Carter has the potential,to be an excellent defensive point guard.