PDA

View Full Version : Improvement

TedBaxter
11-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Win or lose tonight, the most important thing for me is to see this team improving it's defense, passing and reducing turnovers. Basically, showing improvement game to game.

To me anyway, this is a building program so I'm not as concerned about the wins and losses as I am about seeing improvement in all aspects of the program.

Markedman
11-19-2015, 06:04 PM
That thread on scoop on how long the "leash" is for Wojo was disgusting.

I agree.....hope the guys play hard and smart tonight.....and don't play tight.

I might be asking too much......

TedBaxter
11-19-2015, 07:13 PM
Some of the guys that post on that board wouldn't know the real game of basketball if it hit them in the nuts. Coach K. was 38-47 in his first three years at Duke.

TheSultan
11-19-2015, 08:33 PM
The vast majority of posters said it was a dumb thread.

TheSultan
11-19-2015, 08:54 PM
But I must admit that part of me is very concerned about how this season has started. Probably an irrational thought.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
11-19-2015, 09:01 PM
I don't know that Wojo is on the hot seat, but seeing how this team is prepared for this game certainly doesn't look good and definitely reflects on the coaches. In my opinion Wojo gets atleast 4 years...

Halo
11-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Not seeing it tonight.

79warrior
11-19-2015, 10:33 PM
I don't know that Wojo is on the hot seat, but seeing how this team is prepared for this game certainly doesn't look good and definitely reflects on the coaches. In my opinion Wojo gets atleast 4 years...

Maybe instead of his Duke buddies he should hire an assistant coach with some real experience .

DCwarrior
11-20-2015, 07:19 AM
Maybe instead of his Duke buddies he should hire an assistant coach with some real experience .

I kind of agree. Usually teams have at least one experienced X's and O's guy.

MU88
11-20-2015, 10:08 AM
Defense is bad. Offense is bad. Strategy is questionable. They don't play hard. We've had stinkers in the past, but yesterday had to be one of the worst games in MU history. Haven't seen an MU team this bad in all facets since the mid-late 80s. This team is much worse than last year. Thing is, you can still see the talent on the court.